Saturday, November 14, 2009

I juz want to be with you

Hey. i just watched 2012 juz not long ago, and after i watch that show it make me realise something. The world can end anytime soon and all i want to do before i die is to be together wit M(you know who you are) .. she is someone that i really love although i had couple with a girl before but it just not the right person, M always make me happy and everytime i hear her giggle or laughter i feel very happy. I really can't stop thinking about her she is like my heart, she keep me going wit life and she looks very pretty. Although there is many competition to get her i won't let go because i don't want to let go someone that i love so easily. I just want to know that no matter wat happen to you i am the first in line to help you. nothing can break my love for you, i know that i can't be as good looking then other guys but nothing is gonna stop me. if i had to cross all the difficult paths wit someone it will be you. All i want is you and there is nothing more that i can ask, you fulfill everything in my life. Even money don't matter to me anymore i dun care if you are poor or anything. I really hope u will accept my love and let god decide whether we are made for each other anot. and u know how much you mean to me. You are my everything.. I LOVE YOU

No comments: