Thursday, October 15, 2009

Friendship

Hey. Sorry for not posting so long, i juz had a big fight with my frens. To be honest for wat i did is a stupid thing to do. Accusing someone for the things that they didn't do is not right, my life now is screwing up because i juz can't stop thinkin abt the friendship we gone through, being friends with u all means more than anything to me. Why can we juz sit down and talk like those time. i really know my mistake i learned from it. Because of this i lost all of you , i had not been sleeping for 2 days straight juz been thinking how can i solve this mistake that i made. End year exam is coming but yet i can't concentrate on my studys,  Ice hockey training i juz can't concentrate. Must this friendship end like this. I thought human make mistake and i think this is one of the biggest i made. I really want a second chance, i won't know whether will it happen to me it is up to you guys. You are the judge i am juz the guilty want. Many ppl ask me to forget abt it but i can't cause there is juz too much memories when i am wit u all. I have lost 3 pet sis and one pet bro, is that wat i want i always ask myself. I do not want it, i been suffering days and days so that i can say sorry to you all. Hearing one of my pet sis cry is like I had torn my own heart, is something that we do not want to hear. i been a bad bro can't even take care of my sis. i know i am dumb and stupid of being in a second last class. you guys been motivating me to study and i really want to continue. Please i beg u for a second chance that is all i need... Without talking to u all is like worst then dying, so give me a chance pls

No comments: