Thursday, October 8, 2009

Mei mei birthday

Happy birthday mei!! i am happy that u like the present, it was worth it to not go to school just to celebrate ur birthday and i am very happy that u invited me. Anywayz for the readers we went to curve to celebrate my pet sis birthday. I went there around 11.00 am with Thomas and we went and cut hair, after that we went to secret recipe to meet up with the birthday girl, wanyee and hui xian. after meeting up wit them we went and eat lunch at Kim Gary. Ck and Jia Wen didn't join us cause they were busy preparing for the surprise in red box, when we were done eating we went to Red Box for the surprise. She was very happy that they plan all of this for her birthday, as long as she is happy i am happy. although her bf can't come but she had fun and then i went back wit thomas after everything was over, i am sorry mei for writing so short. i juz can't stop thinking of her forgive me. Happy belated birthday mei, no nid to thank me for the present is juz a little gift, my real gift to you is me, i will protect and take care of u until i die. although if i got to sacrifice my life for u also i will. take care mei...





No comments: