Sunday, September 27, 2009

Why...

Hey today was a kinda sad day for me, because my pet sis cried in class because of someone. I really thought that he is different from the other boys but i guess maybe u are not, i was happy that she was wit you because i feel that she is very happy to be with you. After she is wit you , i realise that she is always happy and always thinking of u and taking u as her motivation to continue her life. You are everything to her, i really believe in you for giving her a better life and not hurting her at all. Anywayz there is alot if thing in my mind now.. So if i was in ur shoe i will juz appreciate all the things that i am doing wit her and not hurting her at all, and a girl is someone that we should love and protect with every second, minute or hour of our life. Although she is my pet sis but she is someone that can tell me wat to do, comfort me and alwayz making me laugh no matter i am sad or angry, she have many ways to make everyone happy. So juz appreciate it, I really believe in you that u can give her happiness, So juz help me ok as a fren. Always cheer her up ok. I don't want to see her cry anymore because everytime she does that i feel that i am a useless idiot that can't do anything to comfort the her and my heart will feel pain because she is like part of my family. Anywayzz thats all is up to you to decide wat to do from here, pls do not be mistaken all this are juz advice by me if anything juz find me ok it has nothing to do with her

No comments: