Sunday, September 13, 2009

Saturday 12/9/2009

hey readers!!! Today is a special day to my grandma and my elder sis. So before i tell u the special day let me tell u wat did i do the whole day. I woke up at 10 am and was expecting to go to thomas hse cause Ck was suppose to come but he didn't. So I waited for my dad to wake up to take for breakfast and i ate prawn mee. Then i went home and skype wit thomas while playing dota, until 2.30 pm then we have matrix football training at 3 pm till 5.30pm. After that came back and shower and get ready for dinner... I bet u been waiting to know wat is the special day.. it is my sis and grandma birthday. we went to lala chong at kayu ara to eat.. So we arrived there around 8.30 pm and dinner started already. There was freaking alot of food on the table until we need to faster eat so that got space for the other food. It was them filling that night i think i grew fatter hehe. Anywayz that night i was allowed to drink liquor, so i tried everything which is Absolut Vodka, Port, and Highland Park. I was so high until i almost dance in a restaurant. I played wit my little cousin. he is juz so adorable.. then it was time to cut the cake, my sis and grandma was so happy cause this year each of them got two cake. We sing a birthday song and then the candle was blown and is time to eat cake. I was like the first in line to take the cake make me so greedy. We stayed at LaLa Chong until they close shop and then we went home and sleep. So here are the pics that i took from the birthday

No comments: