Friday, September 18, 2009

Friday 18/9/09

Today i woke up at 7.30 in the morning because got football match. Then i stoned for awhile until 8.05 am, started walking to the field and start wearing my football boots and socks. The match started at 8.30 am, the field was super duper wet and i was goalkeeper for newbie fc. We lost 2-5 and i was happy that newbie did their best and i really tried to do my best also. i was very impressed that CK scored 3 goals and ian score 2 goal. Definitely i am very happy for Thomas because he controlled the defender line, he is really good and his kick are just marvellous like drinking a hot chocolate on a winter day. I was all muddy after the match because CK make me dive in the mud for two ball. So after the match me, Ck, Thomas and Ian plan to go makan at new grand view. but then i was covered wit mud, so Ck and me went back to my house to shower while Ian went home wit thomas to shower too. After we showered, i drove to Thomas hse to sent the 2 carton of beer to him. then i let CK learn how to drive but he was very good as a first timer. After we sent the beer we drop the car home and walk to thomas house to go makan together. When we arrived at the makan place we staright away order our food, Me n thomas ordered Big bowl of Curry mee, Ck ate char kuey teow and ian ate Fishball noodle. We lepak until 2 pm we went back, but CK went to thomas hse to wait for his mum and i went back home. when i arrive home i chit chat wit my dad for awhile then when i enter my room n on the fan then i lie on my bed and slept until 6.30 pm. When i woke up i watch movie wit my dad on Astro 'The New Guy' is a nice show, is a bout a nerd transform into a cool guy in another school and become super famous. Then i dota wit thomas and Jia wen at 8.30pm until 10.00 pm. Then i makan dinner while talking to my elder sister. After makan i came back online and talk to thomas, wanyee and CK on skype. And blog this things lor. hehe that's all for today. here are the pics...




No comments: